Here is a page of our free, clean but funny wedding jokes. The first section are one liners while the second section are short stories, at the bottom are funny pictures of weddings. Research your MC* wedding speech or just enjoy the best of Will and Guy's wedding jokes.
* MC Master of ceremonies, also know as the Emcee.
- Wedding One-liners by theFamous
- Clean Short Stories forWedding Day Speech
- Wedding Toasts
- Wedding Speech Joke for the
- Mother-in-Law Joke
- Funny Wedding Pictures
- 1 Wedding Jokes - Tasters
- 2 WeddingOne-liners by the Famous
- 3 MoreClean One-liners for Your MC Wedding Speech
- 4 Clean Short Stories Suitable for aWedding Day Speech
- 5 Those Wanting to Be Married
- 6 Best Man
- 7 The Wedding Present
- 8 The Wedding Preparation
- 9 What Kind of Wedding Do You Want, My love?
- 10 Clean Wedding Toasts
- 11 6 Million Dollar Question
- 12 How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
- 13 Bad Hair Day
- 14 Care for Your Mother-in-law
- 15 Another Mother-in-Law Tale
- 16 Wedding Anniversary Story
- 17 More Wedding Funnies -Clean Jokes For a Wedding Day
- 18 Funny Wedding Pictures
- 19 More Tales the MCcould NOT Tell in a Wedding Speech
- 20 Lucky Escape?
- 21 Picture The Bride
- 22 Bride Was a Picture
Wedding Jokes - Tasters
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- Ronnie Corbett: Do think marriage is a lottery?
Ronnie Barker: No. With a lottery you do have a slight chance.
- Paying alimony is like feeding hay to a dead horse.
- Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
At the wedding reception, the photographer yelled, 'Would all the married
men, please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth
The bartender was almost crushed to death.
One-liners by the Famous
The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it. (Ann Bancroft)
I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewellery. (Rita Rudner)
Keep your eyes wide open
before the wedding, half shut afterwards. (Benjamin Franklin)
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. (Socrates)
is like a fire, he goes out when unattended. (Evan Esar)
My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way. (Henny Youngman)
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. (Rodney Dangerfield)
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's
wrong. (Milton Berle)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. (George Burns)
I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, 'There's
water in the carburettor'. I said, 'Where's
She said, 'In the lake'.
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want
to annoy for the rest of your life. (Rita Rudner)
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. (Phyllis Diller)
All marriages are mixed marriages. (Chantal Saperstein)
There's only one way to have a happy marriage, and as soon as I learn what it
is I'll get married again. (Clint Eastwood)
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. (Henny
Clean One-liners for Your MC Wedding Speech
- At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't
you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?'
The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married
the wrong man.'
- After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.'
The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't
- A man inserted an 'ad'
the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
- I married Miss Right. I just didn't
know her first name was Always.
- Losing a wife can be
hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
- I haven't
spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't
like to interrupt her.
- Just think, if it weren't
for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no
faults at all.
- My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
- A husband said to his wife, 'No, I don't
hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I
- A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, 'OK, give me a million dollars and
beat me half to death.'
- How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.
- A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was
spending less than his wife did.
- The most effective way to remember your wife's
birthday is to forget it once.
- More Funny Wedding
Speech Jokes »
Clean Short Stories Suitable for a
Wedding Day Speech
Those Wanting to Be Married
Father Henry was planning a wedding at the close of the morning service. After the benediction Father Henry had planned to call the couple down to be married for a brief
ceremony before the congregation. For the life of him, he couldn't think of the names of those who were to be married.
'Will those wanting to get married please come to the front?' Father Henry requested.
Immediately; nine single ladies, three widows, four widowers, and six single men stepped to the front.
Shotgun wedding - a case of wife or death.
A groom chose his pet dog as the best man for his wedding, reports the Metro. Paul Nock told his new wife Kelly years ago that he wanted Scooby by his side on their big day. The health and safety training
organiser, from Hull, said, 'I was away working in Dubai when the wedding arrangements were made and didn't think she would let it happen. But when we got into the register office I turned round and there he
was walking up the aisle, with the rings tied around his neck.' The 27-year-old bride added: 'It was a wonderful surprise.'
The Wedding Present
I would like to thank you all for coming here today to celebrate my daughter's
marriage. Just for your information the seating arrangement has been
specially organised with all of the people that bought large presentsbeing
placed towards the front and those that boughtcheaper smaller presents at the
There is a special thanks for uncle Fred who is at the back for the oven
The bridewould like to ask uncle Fred if she could have the other glove for
their Silver Wedding Anniversary.
[Wedding joke kindly sent in by JC]
awesome pearl wedding dress is an excellent choice to compliment your
precious diamond engagement ring.
The Wedding Preparation
Jacob, age 92, and Rebecca, age 89, living in Devon , are all excited
about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the
wedding, and on the way they pass a chemists. Jacob suggests they go in.
Jacob addresses the man behind the counter: "Are you the owner?"
The chemist answers, "Yes."
Jacob: "We're about to get married. Do you sell heart medication?"
Chemist: "Of course we do."
Jacob: "Medicine for rheumatism?"
Jacob: "Medicine for memory problems, arthritis, and Alzheimer's?"
Chemist: "Yes, a large variety. The works."
Jacob: "What about vitamins, sleeping pills, Geritol, antidotes for
Jacob: "Everything for heartburn and indigestion?"
Chemist: "We sure do."
Jacob: "You sell wheelchairs and walkers and canes?"
Chemist: "All speeds and sizes."
Jacob: "In that case, we'd like to use this store for
our wedding presents list."
[Wedding joke kindly sent in by Sarah Cowling]
wedding mc jokes here »
What Kind of Wedding Do You Want, My love?
'I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with
family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.'
Clean Wedding Toasts
If you are making a wedding toast, here are ideas to get your creative
juices flowing. In fact, if you don't have to make a wedding toast
then you can really let your imagination run wild.
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone
deeply gives you courage - Lao Tzu
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking
outward together in the same direction - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love is friendship set to music - Anonymous
- They do not love that do not show their love - William Shakespeare
- Love is life - Leo Tolstoy
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination
- May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding
the river - Traditional African proverb
- Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows. For love is the
beauty of the soul - St. Augustine
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a
glance and whose ending is eternity - Kahlil Gibran
- We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never
realize ourselves so vividly as when we are in full glow of love for
others - Walter Rauschenbusch
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same - Emily
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved - Georges
- Without love, the world itself would not survive - Lope de Vega
- When love reigns, the impossible may be attained - Indian proverb
After his husband forgot the wedding anniversary, his wife tells him:
'You'd better have something in front of the house, tomorrow, which goes
from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds.'
The next day, she finds on the road, a bathroom scale.
6 Million Dollar Question
Married for many years, Paul had been ignored by his wife, Liz, for some
days, so eventually he confronted her with what he perceived as the problem.
'Come on Liz, admit it,' he ranted, 'You only married me because my granddad
left me $6 million, didn't you?'
'You really are silly, Paul,' retorted Liz loudly, 'I couldn't care less who
left it to you.'
How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
Relationships can be very puzzling as we all know. Take celibacy, for
example; this can be a choice, or a condition imposed by environmental factors.
While attending a special Marriage Awareness Weekend in Doncaster, Yorkshire,
England, Nicky and Victoria listened to the facilitator intone, 'It is so very
important that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each
He turned to the men and asked, 'Can you each name your wife's favourite
Nicky leaned over, touched Victoria's arm gently and whispered, 'Self
raising, isn't it?'
Thus began Nicky's life of celibacy.
Bad Hair Day
day of the nuptuals, everything went well. Nevertheless, Luke thought that everyone must have seen his toupee. Next day, his youngest daughter sees his worried look and says, 'What's the matter, daddy? Why are you
looking so down in the mouth so?'
'I'm not really sad, darling,' Luke replies, 'it's just that I'm sure everyone yesterday saw that I was wearing a wig.'
'No they didn't, daddy,' she answers, 'No one I
Nellie Morgan and John Rees were married on February 2nd in Newtown's
Baptist church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
Care for Your Mother-in-law
A man, his wife and his mother-in-law went on vacation to the Holy Land. While they were there, the mother-in-law passed away.
The undertaker told them, 'You can have her shipped home for
£5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for £150.'
The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.
The undertaker asked, 'Why would you spend £5,000 to ship your
mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to have her buried here and spend only £150?'
The man replied, 'a man died here 2,000 years ago, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead.
I just can't
take that chance.'
Another Mother-in-Law Tale
In the morning the day after my nuptials, the phone rang. 'Reverse charges call from Jackie', said the operator'. 'Will you accept the charges?'
think of anyone that I knew who was called
Jackie; so I said no and put down the phone.
A moment later, the phone rang again. 'Hi, Margaret, it's
Jackie', said a familiar voice, 'your mother-in-law.'See more Mother-in-Law jokes »
Wedding Anniversary Story
John wants to get his beautiful wife, Emma, something nice for their first
wedding anniversary. So he decides to buy her a mobile telephone. Emma is excited, she loves her phone. John shows her and explains to her all the different and varied features on the phone.
On Monday Emma goes shopping in the local supermarket. Her phone rings and it's
her husband, 'Hi ya, Emma, 'he says, 'how do you like your new phone?'
Emma replies, 'I just love it, it's
so small and light and your
voice is clear as a bell, but there's
one feature that I really don't
asks the husband.
'How did you know that I was at Wal-Mart?'
More Wedding Funnies -
Clean Jokes For a Wedding Day
- 'Hello, Bill,' exclaimed Jim, meeting a buddy for the first time in a
while. 'Did you marry that girl you used to go with or are you still
doing your own cooking and ironing?''Yes,' replied Bill.
- 'Congratulations my boy!' said the groom's uncle. 'I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of
your life.''But I'm not getting married until tomorrow.' Protested his nephew.''I know,' replied the uncle, 'that's exactly what I mean.
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a
little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot, and not try to
understand her at all.
Funny Wedding Pictures
Witty Wedding Cars - It all starts delightfully
Bride and Groom - Characteristic pose
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just
like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!
Marriage Complications: Classic Computer Wedding Joke
More Tales the MC
could NOT Tell in a Wedding Speech
A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because
they're celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, 'No, I was thinking about the time before
our nuptuals. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 50 years
if I didn't
marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!'
Picture The Bride
Two Scotsmen, brothers, Finlay and Jim Calder, were sitting in the pub
discussing Jim's big wedding day.
'Aye, it's going to be grand,' said Jim. 'I've got everything organised
already, the flowers, the church, the cars, the reception, the rings, the
minister, even ma stag night.'
Finlay smiled and nodded, approvingly.
'Heavens, I've even got a kilt to be married in,' continued Jim with a
look of satisfaction.
'A kilt... that's guid. You'll look smart in that,' exclaimed Finlay,
'and what's the tartan?'
'Och,' uttered Jim, 'I imagine she'll be in white.'
Bride Was a Picture
A Texan woman had a wedding cake made into a life-sized model of herself.
Chidi Ogbuta, 35, had the 5ft cake made to renew her vows after 10 years of
marriage to husband Innocent.
The £3,000 cake took five weeks to make, needed two gallons of amaretto,
50lbs of sugar, 200 eggs and weighed a whopping 400lb.
It needed four men to lift it into the wedding venue.
What is a good quote for wedding? ›
- “For you see, each day I love you more. ...
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. ...
- “Love recognizes no barriers. ...
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that's exactly where I want to be always.”
"May your heart be warm and happy with the lilt of loud laughter every day in every way, and forever and ever after." "Let your love endure beyond the last sunset." "May you grow old together on one pillow." "May the light of friendship guide your paths together.How do you become a cool wedding MC? ›
- introduce self to other vendors.
- greet and welcome guests.
- announce the entrance of the wedding party into the reception.
- make introductions.
- announce the cutting of the cake.
- focus guests attention to special moments/people.
- announce telegrams sent from family and friends who could not attend.
A commonly accepted and encompassing definition of marriage is the following: a formal union and social and legal contract between two individuals that unites their lives legally, economically, and emotionally.What do you say in a short wedding toast? ›
- "There is only one happiness in life: To love and be loved." — ...
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." — ...
- "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. ...
- "Where there is love there is life." —
Whoever is hosting the event should speak first and should take the microphone as soon as guests have found their seats. This first toast is most often made by the parents (or father) of the bride and should combine both a toast to the happy couple and a welcome message to the guests.How do you end a toast? ›
You end your toast by asking everyone to raise their glasses and saying a charming, funny or meaningful sentiment out loud for everyone to echo – you'd usually end it with 'to the bride and groom/happy couple/newlyweds' or use their names, and the wedding party would say it back to you.What should be avoided in delivering a wedding toast? ›
- Don't make an embarrassing joke about the bride or groom. ...
- Don't bring up bride or groom's exes. ...
- Don't make more than three jokes at the bride or groom's expense. ...
- Don't hate on anyone. ...
- Don't riff. ...
- Don't just talk about the person you're friends with.
Generic. Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Name Of Bride and Name Of Groom. Every one of us has a deep desire to love and to be loved.Who gives a speech at the wedding? ›
The Couple's Parents - could be anything from one to four speeches. The Couple's Closest Friends and/or Siblings - these might include Best Man, Maid of Honour, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Groomsmaids, Bridesmen, members of the wedding party or non-members. The Couple - speaking either together or separately.
How do you get everyone's attention at your wedding? ›
- Make Sure Your Wedding Invitations Include All Information. ...
- Keep the Ceremony to the Point. ...
- Cocktail Hour Should Be an Hour (Or Less) ...
- Give Toasts a Time Limit. ...
- Hire a Good MC. ...
- Close the Bar at Key Points. ...
- Shorten Songs for Special Dances. ...
- Cut Cake at the Right Time.
- So, What's Next? A Baby? ...
- The Food Was Cold / Bland / Spicy / Anything Else . . . ...
- How Much Did You Pay For All Of This? ...
- You Didn't Invite "Jamie" ...
- The DJ Sucks ! ...
- I Want To Make A Toast. ...
- You Don't Mind That I Brought A Guest, Right? ...
- Can't I Sit At That Table?
FATHER OF THE BRIDE
Welcome the groom into the family which usually leads into the toasts to absent friends and family.
- "Here's to a long and happy marriage!"
- "Wishing you all of the love and happiness!"
- "We're so happy for you!"
- "I'm seeing a fun-filled life in your future. ...
- "So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family."
- "Wishing you the best today and beyond."
Celibacy implies choice, and doesn't reveal whether both partners are happy. Anecdotally, there may be many more married or cohabiting couples than statistics show who are happily, or resignedly, not having sex. Another factor to consider, and something of a buzzword, is asexuality.What are the 7 stages of marriage? ›
Marriage therapist DeMaria and co-writer Harrar present a short guide to the seven stages of marriage-Passion, Realization, Rebellion, Cooperation, Reunion, Explosion and Completion-along with techniques for ""feeling happy, secure and satisfied"" in any of them.What are the 3 types of marriage? ›
On the basis of number of mates marriage may be classified into three types such as Monogamy, Polygamy and Endogamy or group marriage.Who should speak at weddings? ›
Who should I ask to speak at my wedding? Traditionally, the maid of honor and best man give a toast at the reception, just before dinner is served. It's also common for at least one parent to give a speech.How long should wedding toasts be? ›
“The best length for a toast is about three minutes,” Polansky says. “It's enough time to say what you need to say, but short enough that you'll still have everyone's attention when you ask them to raise their glasses to toast the happy couple.”Does mother of the bride give a speech? ›
When does the mother of the bride give a speech? While every wedding is different, the mother of the bride typically delivers their speech during the wedding reception following the father of the bride's speech.
Who does the groom thank? ›
The groom has a lot of people to thank – including the father of the bride, the guests, both sets of parents, his best man and groomsmen and the bridesmaids. He should compliment his bride and bridesmaids and lead toasts to them both.Does the mother of the groom give a speech? ›
What is FAQ? The mother of the groom can give a speech or just a toast at the rehearsal dinner, as she is one of the hosts of the event. There are some details that a speech should include, such as special memories, stories about the couple, and of course, the toast.Who traditionally toasts the bridesmaids? ›
Traditionally the groom toasts the bridesmaids but, as long as you've already complimented them, feel free to come up with something a bit more creative to end your speech. Maybe something about love that will appeal to all the guests.What do you say in a wedding speech? ›
- Start planning early. ...
- Introduce yourself and how you know the bride and groom. ...
- Thank hosts, guests, and wedding party; congratulate the couple. ...
- Make it personal. ...
- Think of 3 traits with 3 stories. ...
- Talk about the couple. ...
- Have a beginning, middle, and end. ...
- Consider your audience.
' When you raise your glass, be sure to do so with your right hand. To confer extra respect toward the person being toasted, support your right arm with your left hand.Is it OK to read your speech at a wedding? ›
Is It OK to Read a Wedding Speech? The debate over whether it's OK to read your wedding speech ends here. Since not everyone is great at public speaking, experts say it's fine to bring notes with you, so long as you're familiar with your script. The important part is to show your love for the couple.How long is too long for a wedding speech? ›
Keep it Short
The ideal length for a speech is three to five minutes, with five minutes being the absolute maximum you should speak for.
T — Tell a story
There's a simple formula to a good toast: Introduce yourself, tell a story, connect that story to the event and wrap it up (time to hit the dance floor!)
The MC says opening remarks (not a long speech) and introduces all of the key players of the wedding. “A good wedding MC is organized, responsible and can take instructions well,” says Coombs. “It's about the bride and groom and not about the MC's fifteen minutes of fame.”What do you say at a non religious wedding? ›
– Bride and groom: I (bride/groom) take you, to be my husband/wife, my forever friend, confidant, and my love. I vow to honor and respect you always, and I will give you my love freely and unconditionally. I pledge this to you with all of my heart, for all the days of our lives.
Who gives this bride away? ›
In many traditional weddings, the father still gives away the bride. In modern weddings, however, it can be anybody. The most important consideration is that the person is someone with whom the couple trusts and feels comfortable. “I think couples should ultimately do what works for them and their family,” said Mahler.Who walks down the aisle first? ›
The Grandparents of the Bride: The bride's grandparents walk down the aisle first. Once they reach the front, they are then seated in the first row, on the right side. In Jewish ceremonies, the bride's family and guests sit on the right and the groom's family and friends sit on the left.What comes first toast or cake cutting? ›
Toasts can be before or after the cutting of the cake, depending when you cut the cake. At Craig y Nos Castle, toasts are normally done at some point during the Wedding Breakfast, not at the Evening Party. If however you were only having an evening wedding function, then Toasts would be done before the first dance.How many wedding guests is normal? ›
According to The Knot Real Weddings Study, the average wedding size in 2021 was 105 guests. This is a major increase from the 2020 figure of just 66 guests, though lower than 2019's average guest count of 131 people.How do I stop being the center of attention at my wedding? ›
- Realise that it's not all about you. ...
- Have a small wedding. ...
- Take the focus off the bride. ...
- Take time away regularly. ...
- Appoint an on-the-day co-ordinator.
- Get regular exercise. ...
- Get a good night's rest. ...
- Don't forget to eat. ...
- Make it small. ...
- Change tradition. ...
- Make the most of practice ceremonies. ...
- Breathe. ...
- Practice mindfulness meditation.
- “Couldn't be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here's to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special. ...
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
- "Here's to a long and happy marriage!"
- "Wishing you all of the love and happiness!"
- "We're so happy for you!"
- "I'm seeing a fun-filled life in your future. ...
- "So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family."
- "Wishing you the best today and beyond."
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – ...
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – ...
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” – ...
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – ...
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – ...
- “All you need is love.” – ...
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
- "Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness."
- "Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow."
- "Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together."
- "May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy."
How much money do you give for a 2022 wedding gift? ›
A typical wedding gift is around $100. The exact amount depends on your personal budget and relationship to the couple, among other factors. Aug. 18, 2022, at 4:18 p.m.How much money do you give at a wedding? ›
She offers these guidelines to wedding-goers wherever they might be: A distant relative or co-worker should give $75-$100; a friend or relative, $100-$125; a closer relative, up to $150.
- Being married is like any other job; it helps if you like your boss. ...
- Let the fighting commence! ...
- Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married! ...
- Getting married is like going to drama school. ...
Examples of wedding card messages in absentia:
We really wish we could be there to be part of it. With you in spirit on this special day. I'm sorry we couldn't make the trip, but we are celebrating with you from afar. I hope you can feel that there are people across the world joining in your joy and celebrations.
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
- “Amour”, the French word for love, has been voted the most romantic word in the world in a pre-Valentine's Day survey of language experts.How do you end a wedding card? ›
Let the newlyweds know that you appreciate their invitation.
There's no need to overthink this part—you can be straightforward and say, "Thanks for inviting me to your wedding!" If you want something a little more personalized, try one of these sentiments: I am so happy you included me in your big day! Thanks!
The time frame during which a married couple is considered newlywed varies, but for social science research purposes it may be considered as up to six months into the marriage.Do you say Congrats to newlyweds? ›
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.” “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”